iMPACT Official
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:01 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Limitd #1 [ACCEPTED]

3 posters

Go down

Limitd #1 [ACCEPTED] Empty Limitd #1 [ACCEPTED]

Post by limitd Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:46 pm

1. PB2 Username: Limitd

2. Link to PB2 Profile:http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Limitd&id=1499728

2b. List alternate accounts with their links: SunnyDSalesman-http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=sunnydsalesman&id=1396445

3. Kill/Death Ratio: 1.39

3b. Kills Count: 2212

3c. Level Developer Rank: 0

3d. Player Points/Beginner's Progress %:0.385/55%

4. Total Time Playing PB2: About three years, I started off playing pb2 with my old account SunnyDSalesman,for 2 years I just messed around with stuff and observed and really had no cares about much until a few months ago I decided to make an account (Limitd) where I would play in ranked matches and focus on my KDR.

5. Ban History: I'm not sure exactly what this question is implying but I'm going to assume its asking whether or not I've been banned. If that's the case I would have to say no, I've never been banned from anything

6. Are you in any clans? No

6b. Past Clans and why you left them: DOB and DLN have been my most recent so, DLN I didn't exactly leave, Wardemption (Leader) decided it was time to put the clan to rest. DOB-I left because I didn't really like the way I or some people were treated and I didn't like the drama and the way it was going.

7. Tell us something good about yourself: I'm a very positive person, I look at the good in things when stuff goes terribly bad which helps me solve problems and find solutions to whatever wrong is happening.

8. Why do you want to join iMP? Because I need a purpose and a hobby. I believe that joing iMP will help me find purpose or give me a reason to stay active on the internet, and I want to help with anything I can. Other than that I want a hobby or something to do when I'm bored since I'm always filled with free time hopefully I can do something in consideration for the clan while I move along.

9. What can you offer to benefit iMP? Well really I can offer stuff like making logos, and helping out with websites. And I will try to recruit people on a daily basis, and maybe if any of you are interested, I can restart or get back into youtube videos and making youtube edits for our clan, such as montages, funtages, and all that stuff. But overall I would like to give my 100% dedication, support, and respect to the clan and all the members who stand with it.

10. Who recruited you? Kneelfrox

11. What is your attitude (inside and outside of PB2)? inside and outside of pb2 I would say that I'm a pretty decent player and person. I can't lie, maybe I used to be a shit talker on pb2 and maybe on Discord, I'm not exactly sure but that was a while ago, but since then I decided that I was done with all the disrespectful things I've done and have been neutral since then.

12. How do you play PB2 (skills, styles, etc.)? I like playing stuff like stryde-snipers and raywars so I would say that I like to play a fast style, since snipers usually involve stuff that consist of agility and reflex.

13. Did you read and understand the Forum Rules and promise not to break them? Yeah, and I promise not to break them.

14. Extra comments/concerns: Not really, I just hope for a good review on my application.

limitd

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Limitd #1 [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Limitd #1 [ACCEPTED]

Post by limitd Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:00 am

Yes, I'm willing to stay with the clan and hopefully as we stick together more and more users start applying for the clan

limitd

Back to top Go down

Post by limitd Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:09 am

If the clans activity was to go down I wouldn't be the person to quit after one sign of inactivity. Although if it was, I would still be consistently trying to recruit people and send invites into discord chats and try my best to get people more active and interested in the clan. I have no control over the people that decide not to participate or attend to the clans forums or chat or anything that consists of the clan, but that doesn't mean I wont keep trying to bring the activity back up, and if there was a situation where it was only a 3 or more members left I will still strive on finding new ways to keep the clan alive.

limitd

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydream Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:42 am

Overall an okay-looking app. I have no further questions so far. To be honest with you: We don't need you to send invite links all over discord to make people join us. That's a honorable attitude, but we can afford to be picky, even if the clan's going to decrease its' inactivity.

Application Accepted (2/0), pm me on Discord in order to get your tests done.
Daydream
Daydream
Former Leader
Former Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down